Participate in the DEVASSES Logo Contest!
During the Project Kick-Off Meeting it was decided that the project logo would be selected from a contest open to anyone that wants to participate.
The first Transfer of Knowledge Workshop of the project was realized at the University of Florence during January 21 and 22.
Co-located with the project Kick-Off Meeting, it allowed to take advantage of the presence of multiple members from each the partners of the project.
During this workshop the partners presented their recent research advances and looked to find points of collaboration that fit the project scope.
The seminars presented included:
- Design and Security Assessment of a Protocol for Continuous User Identity Verification
- Verification of Exception Control Flows and Handlers Based on Architectural Scenarios
- Runtime V&V in Business-Critical Service Oriented Architectures
- Research on V&V at IC/UNICAMP
- Architectural--Based Validation of Software Quality Attributes
- Fault Injection for Failure Prediction Assessment and Improvement
The DEVASSES Project Kick-Off Meeting was held in January 20, 2014 at the University of Florence in Italy, with the participation of representatives of all the partners to effectively start the project works.
The meeting focused the introduction of all the partners to each other, the Kick-off of the project Work Packages, and the planning of future collaborations between the partners.